Press Pass / Delivery of Promotional Materials
SKIP CITY INTERNATIONAL D-Cinema FESTIVAL will issue a Press Pass ID for press people to watch the screenings at the venue as well as online during the festival term (pre-registration required).
*All seats will be reserved for the screenings from this year, so advance seat reservation (online) is required after acquiring the Press Pass.
People Eligible for the Press Pass
Media, Press, Critics, Writers, Journalists
*For people in production, distribution, PR, theaters, film festivals, and other film-related companies, organizations, please apply for the General Pass.
*Only the applicant himself / herself can apply for and use the pass. Transfers and resales are strictly prohibited.
Period / Films for which the Press Pass is valid
・Physical Screenings: July 17 (Sun) - July 23 (Sat), 2022
・Online Screenings: 10:00 on July 21 (Thu) - 23:00 on July 27 (Wed), 2022
All International and Japanese Film competition films
Charity Screenings -Hope for Ukraine-
What’s New -Filmmakers Making Waves-
Related Events: Life in Bloom
*Regarding the Opening Ceremony & Opening Gala: Deadly School / the Closing Ceremony, we will confirm interviews in advance due to preparation requirements at the venue. Apologies for this inconvenience, but if you wish to conduct an interview, please contact the festival’s PR staff.
*For the Competition films, there will be a Q & A session with guests after the screening (excluding some films). In addition, stage greetings and talk events will be held for some other works. Please check the news, press releases, etc. for the latest event information, or contact the festival office.
*If you would like to conduct individual interviews, please contact the festival’s PR staff.
Period / Method for Registration
The registration of Press Passes is now closed.
Screening Booking / Screening Procedure
1. Physical Screenings
By July 8, we plan to send the link to the reservation site for the films you want to see to your registered email address.
Please make a reservation on the website in advance and come to the reception on the day of the screening. Reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Reservations will be accepted from 10:00 on July 9 (Sat).
*Reservations are stopped once the maximum number of reservations has been reached (even once the maximum number of reservations has been reached, reservations could be possible due to cancellations, etc.).
*For details, please refer to the information on the reservation site that we will send you.
Those who have completed the Press Pass registration will receive an email from the festival office with your Press Pass ID and password by July 14.
You can only watch the screenings of SKIP CITY INTERNATIONAL D-Cinema FESTIVAL 2022 on the official site of “Cinema Discoveries” by logging in with the issued ID and password.
*You cannot watch other streaming films on “Cinema Discoveries” other than the films from t the festival.
*No reservation is needed for online viewing if the Press Pass ID is issued.
Cautions for Online Viewing
*Viewing is only possible from browsers (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
＜Recommended OS / Browsers＞
- Windows / Chrome or Edge (latest version)
- MacOS / Safari (latest version)
- Android / Chrome (latest version)
- iOS / Safari (latest version)
* Please use the latest version of your browser.
* Even if the OS version is supported, some phone models may not be compatible.
* Viewing is possible only when accessing the site from within Japan. The films cannot be viewed from overseas. (If you use an overseas IP address, you cannot watch the films even if you are accessing the site from Japan. Please check with your provider to see if you can watch them with your IP address.)
* There is a maximum viewing number for some titles due to rights matters. These films will be inaccessible when the viewing number reaches each films limit, even if it’s during the festival. Your understanding is appreciated.
(Film with a maximum 300 viewing limit)
・Queen of Glory
(Film with a maximum 400 viewing limit)
・This Rain Will Never Stop
* The Online Screening period of the festival will be 10:00, July 21 (Thu) to 23:00, July 27 (Wed), 2022. The screening will end after this period, so please complete viewing by 23:00 on the last day, July 27 (Wed).
Delivery of Promotional Materials including Film Stills
If you would like to use the poster images and logos of SKIP CITY INTERNATIONAL D-Cinema FESTIVAL 2022, and text materials and stills of the films, please contact the PR staff at the following contact.
SKIP CITY INTERNATIONAL D-Cinema FESTIVAL PR Division
For General Inquiries
*For the Industry Professionals General Pass Accreditation
If you would like to apply for General Pass Accreditation, please contact us.